Take on a 5k run and raise money for Haiti.
During the month of May, in celebration of Haitian Heritage Month, Sons and Daughters of Haiti, Inc. is offering you an opportunity to do a good deed while you get your workout in for their first annual 5K charity race benefiting their upcoming health and wellness fair in Cote Des Arcadins, Haiti.
Bring your family and friends to run, jog, and even walk starting 7 a.m. on Saturday, May 13, at Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek, Florida. Sponsored by Dugazon Investment Group, Publix Supermarket and Cornerstone Preschool, the run plan to engage the Northwest Broward Haitian community and encourage a healthy and active lifestyle in the Haitian community will include music by DJ Vladimix and a Haitian dance presentation.
Proceeds from this amazing event will benefit Sons and Daughters of Haiti’s first annual health and wellness fair scheduled for this upcoming summer where men, women and children residing in the Cote des Arcadins region of Haiti will have an opportunity to receive free health screenings.
Click here for more information about the organization.
Click here to register your team the run.
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)