Guest blogger topics
The Haitian blogger who wants to share your experience living in Haiti or abroad, the photographer who want to share your pictures and story with the Haitian community. The blogger living in Haiti and want to report news and events. The business owner who want to give advice to startups or the Haitian-American who want to make a difference in their local community one inspiring step at a time and more.
If you have an idea or topic you think the Haitian community should hear about, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blogs)
- Please keep your submission 200 words and up.
- L’union Suite welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. L’union Suite prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- L’union Suite is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site only your site or blog.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- L’union Suite reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- L’union Suite reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How to submit:
Please email email@example.com subject line “Guest Blogger”
Make sure the subject line also gives a great indication to what we will be reading. Example: “GUEST BLOGGER: My First Trip to Haiti ”
We look forward to reading your stories!